Sunday 1 July 2012

For One Month ONLY!!!!!

Those of you who were around for Sale-a-bration may remember the GORGEOUS designer series paper collection Everyday Enchantment. It was one of my favourite paper collections ever. I love the modern vintage patterns,and fresh zesty colours, and so I was sad that I hadn't stocked up on more of it while I had the chance, so you can imagine my excitment when I heard that for the whole month of July we've not only been given a chance to stock up on more of the papers, but for every £45 you spend (before p&p) you can receive a FREE Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad set.  So what does this kit contain I here you ask? Well there are 2 spools of 1/8" Organdy Ribbon in Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral each spool has 10 yards of ribbon, plus there is a Brad Pack containing 30 brads 5 each of 5 designs. So as you can see the value for money is phenominal and it couldnt be easier to get your hands on all of these goodies, once you've put in your order for the papers (126154) for £9.95 the hardest part will be deciding what to pick from the 2011-2012 Catalogue or the Summer Mini to bring your order up to £45 then simply add your Ribbon and Brad (127279) collection for FREE!!!! Postage and packaging for any size order is £4.95 and will ensure your order is carefully and quickly delivered to your door by UPS.


  
There are some exciting bonuses on offer at the moment for Party Hostesses so if you would like to Hostess a Stampin' Up! party in your home, please drop me a line, I will be happy to come a share what I love with you and your friends :) Click here for more details.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment