Wednesday 2 January 2013

Welcome New Arrivals!

So here we are in 2013. Happy New Year everybody! We had a quiet night at our house this year. After a very hectic Christmas I just wanted to see the New Year in with those I love most. There were some pretty impressive fireworks going off in the neighbourhood so I sat up snug in my bed, watched the fireworks and thought about how blessed I am to have the wonderful life that I have.

We have all been on alert these last few weeks waiting for my SIL to have her first baby. She's been in and out of hospital but still no sign, baby's cozy and warm right where she is and has no intention of moving on her own! Anyway to get in early I have made her 'welcome baby' card using a gorgeous punch art card that I saw on Google I will find the link to the site where the lady talks you through how to make the card yourself, and post it up here, when I get the chance:) Here's the LINK go check it out :)))

I love New Years and New Beginnings they are both so full of hope and promise. What are you most looking forward to in 2013? I know I can't wait until Sale-A-Bration starts at the end of this month. Who doesn't love a freebie!?

No comments:

Post a Comment