Wednesday 22 February 2012

Little Additions Part 2

Another page I promised and so another page I have delivered, again using the gorgeous 'Little Additions' stamp set and paper's from the 'Nursery Nest' Designer Series Papers. I suspect that this will be a favourite scrapping theme of mine for years to come. I see my little one all day every day and then can't stop myself from looking at her pictures once she's gone to bed. Will I ever get bored? At the rate she's growing up and changing, I doubt it ;) These are petite pages for a 6 x 6 album but I like how that size makes such a dominant feature of the photograph.

Supplies: Card stock: basic Grey, Marina Mist, Whisper White. Ink: Marina Mist, Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight. Taffeta Ribbon: Marina Mist. Nursery Nest DSP & Quick Accents.

2 comments: