Tuesday 14 February 2012

Wishes of Love

I have been truly blessed to be surround by so much love in my life; More then I ever could have wished or hoped for. Love is a constant work in progress. A verb rather then a noun. Something that needs working on and adding to every single day, or else it can just wither away and die in the drought of indifference. It has been hard for me to allow these blessings into my life after all, the more you have the more there is to lose. I have come to see what a wonderful thing it is to have something to lose because now I have something to fight for and to live each day for.

Wishing you all love and happiness on this valentines day and thankyou to all the friends and family that I have that share their love with me everyday of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment