Sunday 4 March 2012

And breathe...!

I am ever so slightly comatose today after a few very hectic days. I have been busy, busy, busy but in a really good way: Demonstrating to others what I love about Stampin' Up! My Mum was very excited when she found out I had signed up as a demonstrator as I'd infected her with the Stampin' Bug and was the first person in line to be one of my Hostesses. Yesterday I had the pleasure of an afternoon of stamping and crafting with a group of ladies who I have known for so long they are like Aunts to me and it was great to get to share excellent products, gossip and to craft with people that I care so much about. Best of all Mum earned loads of free products and 2 Sale-a-bration sets; that should keep her out of trouble for a while. I demonstrated to the group the wonders of the Sizzix BigShot machine using the Pillow Box Bigz Die, the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, and the Party Blossoms Die (from the Spring mini) just to show how quickly and easily you can whip up a lovely gift or favour for someone. Then as a group we made the Fresh Vintage card that I posted last week. It's always so interesting to see that even though everyone is following the same design, each card is completely different and unique just like them :)

Supplies: BigShot Die cutting Machine, Pillow Box Die, Party Blossom Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Marry Me Stamp Set, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" circle Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry Card stock/ink.

Remember if you want to order any of the products used here, or would like more infomation about how you could earn extra money doing what I'm doing, just drop me a line, I'll be happy to help :)))

1 comment:

  1. the projects look really nice! and happy to hear of a successful workshop. i had my monthly class yesterday and had a lovely time with my fab ladies!

    ReplyDelete