Sunday 11 March 2012

Happy Birthday to Hulk and the Fairy!

Yesterday I spent the afternoon surrounded by pint size fairies and super heroes. It was my Niece and Nephew's joint birthday party, which meant crazy kid music, balloons, and an abundance of the beige buffet food that makes my other half so happy! My Nephew is currently mad on Pokemon which is surreal as they were popular when I was younger... I made him a Pikachu card. It was so quick to do but he recognised who it was straight away so it can't have been too bad o_0
    I don't have many circle punches yet so I drew around a 2p coin and a 5p coin and cut them out free hand.

My Niece is like most little girls her age, obsessed with princesses! I really let my creative juices flow and created a Princess Punch Art card. The skirt I had seen on SplitCoastStampers and I built the rest up from there. I love it and almost didn't give the card away, I was very close to doing her another one :) I'm gutted this is such a bad picture, but it was late when I finished and I wanted to get a quick snap before I crashed for the day.

(Supplies: Builder Bird Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Boho Blossoms Punch, Circle Punch.)
For the birthday girl, I made her this little head band. I love these flower head bands on little girls but alas my sweet one refuses to wear anything on her head so I have to make do enjoying them on other peoples daughters :))))

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I may have to case it for my twin grandaughters, one likes pink and the other purple. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, it's a real compliment that you want to have a go yourself. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete