Monday 15 October 2012

10 Minutes and Counting!!!

It's my Dads Birthday today, I wasn't supposed to be seeing him until this afternoon so I thought I would have plenty of time to sit and make him a really special card. But, as is the way with this crazy thing we call life an early morning dash to the doctors with my Little Miss and quite a long wait once we got there meant that I was left with all but 10 minutes to create a master piece! And this is what I whipped up, inspired by a picture I saw here I hand drew the guitar body and winged it from there:) I love you Dad, I hope you had a lovely day!

Supplies: CardStock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Whisper White. Bakers Twine. Brads. First Edition Specialty DSP. Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip.

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo LOVE this!!
    Great male card
    Hugs
    Lorianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Men really are hard to make cards for. If only they were more into butterflies and flowers!

    ReplyDelete