Sunday 7 October 2012

Creative Elements Card.

   The Creative Elements Stamp Set is such a versatile set. The flourish stamp looks beautiful as a background stamp, and would dress up any scrapbook page, and of course that beautiful butterfly looks equally stunning in any number of colours and I've also seen it where the individual pieces have been coloured using the Stampin Right Markers which picks up the pattern on the wings so sweetly.
    On this card I have shaped the bottom edge using the Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, and did the same with a strip of Very Vanilla which I adhered to the bottom. I then punched a strip of Riding Hood Red with the Scallop Trim Border Punch and using some Sticky Strip I roughly pleated some Crochet Ribbon across the top. The embellishments were made using the Boho Blossoms punch, the Scallop Oval punch and the Labels Collection Framelits. Some Pearl Basic Jewels gave it a finishing touch.
    The Layout was a CASE from a card I saw on the SoShelli Blog. Her Card layouts are always so organic, and I love how unstructured and textured they are. Who do you enjoy drawing inspiration from? There are so many wonderful artists out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment